Monday, February 18, 2008

GO ERICA AND KATHLEEN!

Wow! You two have totally rocked! I'm glad to see that you are staying in! That puts the pot at $200. I trust that one of you will pay the other her $30 at the end.
I wish Kay was staying in! I think you had a great chance at winning, Kay! But doesn't it feel sooo fantastic to see be in the 120's?! Love that!
For the rest of us...again, definitely. I promise to get in the zone a little better on the next go round! Buffy? Mom? Yes?
Now for the best part....party time!!
What do you say to Saturday, March 1st? Noon? Where? Last time we went to White Water Pizza & Pasta. It was good but I wouldn't mind trying something else.
Let me know!
Good luck Kathleen and Erica!

5 comments:

Erica said...

Thanks! I wish Kay was staying in too, I think she had a great shot.

Kathleen Lee said...

Wow, I thought Kay should have stayed in. Too bad the rest of you bowed out, I could have used the extra money at the spa!

kay said...

Sorry...I just wasn't losing fast enough I thought. (My 1 lb a week up against Kathleen and Erica's 2-4lbs a week.) But I think I should have stayed in too 'cause after I dropped out, I lost a lot of my motivation even with going to weight watchers meetings still. However, last night we had our first ballroom dancing class and the whole wall was a mirror and *gee whiz* I think I must still need to lose another 20!! So I think I got my motivation back! =)

Erica said...

We could have used the motivation too. I really had a slack week this week :-( Guess I better get to it, only one week left to beat my mom!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.