Friday, February 1, 2008

Sheesh!

Last time we did this little game, I was totally "in the zone". Exercising, eating better, drinking water, all the good stuff.
This go 'round...not so much.
Picture this:
Jimmy and I stop for lunch at Pie Hole (bad idea #1).
I order a slice of pepperoni pizza.
On the way out the door I grab a big stack of napkins. "What for?" you might say.
So that I can MOP UP the grease on my pizza! And this is what I actually said to Jimmy,
"Did you know that doing this saves you like 10 grams of fat?!"
EW, ICK and YUM all at the same time!
At that point I realized that I was soooo not winning this at the rate I was going. Not only not winning but failing miserably!
So what did I do? Jump back on the horse? No. Exercise extra hard? Nope. Make a plan to do better. Should have. Lay in bed and eat a graham cracker/chocolate frosting sandwich? Yep.

Today I packed up my lean cuisine, my apple and my 1 point chocolate pudding (a girls gotta have chocolate) and headed to work. Right before lunch my mom called me, "Olivia fell in the yard and I think she needs stitches. I'm coming to pick you up."
After a lot of crying and two staples in the head...we ate cheeseburgers and chocolate milkshakes for lunch!!

Tomorrow is another day! Right?

By the way...I weigh 138.

2 comments:

kay said...

Oh well, Sarah....cheeseburgers and milkshakes sound so much better than that 0-point vegetable soup I had for lunch!! When does this blog diet end anyway?!! =) All this denying myself for what seems like such slow weight loss...

Hope Olivia is feeling better. Good luck starting fresh tomorrow!

Kathleen Lee said...

Oh Sarah, I sure hope Olivia is ok! I think you should make her a great big double chocolate cake with lots of frosting and maybe some chocolate chip ice cream to go with... ;)

See you at the pool!