Tuesday, February 12, 2008

you gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em

Tomorrow is the big "Are you in or out?" day!
Some things to remember...

*If you stay in, you have two more weeks to win!

* $140 in the pot right now!

*Remember the percentage of weight loss rule! If you're a dufus at math like me then here is a calculator just for that! Use the second one down and put in your loss first then your original weight.

*If only one person decides to stay in then we will "call it" then and plan our party to crown that winner!

*GOOD LUCK!

So, as for me. I'm so totally out! I weigh 140 pounds. Yep. What's that? A 1.5% gain?

I'm going out of town for V-day weekend and I am totally livin' it up!! I think I'll weigh 142 by the time I get back. How's that for a goal?

4 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

5.769230769230769%

I'm in... Have a great Valentine's Weekend, Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Ok...you would think having the roda virus would give me the edge in competition but somehow after only eating 2 days out of the last 7 I have not lost any weight. I am still greatly confused. :-) 144 for me today. I am headed on a weekend girl cruise next Friday and assume that will be the key (specifically the midnight chocolate buffet)to definitely losing so I better fold. Have not blogged much but it has been fun! Please let me know if you do it again!

Okay...Sarah, I loved reading your blog this morning!!! You are a great writer!

Good luck to those that stay in the game! Michelle

Erica said...

5.670103092783505%

kay said...

Down a total of 7 pounds to 127 this morning!! Haven't seen that number in quite some time. So...that puts me around 5.2%. I knew Michelle wouldn't be too much competition, given that she's going on a cruise. (I once gained 5 pounds on a three-day cruise!) But it's Kathleen and Erica that seem way too motivated! =) So I guess I'm out too. It's been really fun, I'm wearing jeans that were once too small, and I feel so much better. Thanks everybody! See you all at the party!!