Monday, February 4, 2008

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

We are soooo silly! The girls and I decided we would have a "healthy" Super Bowl party. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I did my best. I made Lemon Garlic Chicken in the oven, with Sweet Potato Chips, also in the oven (they didn't turn out) and planned on steamed broccoli and cauliflower. I even made extra extra lean chili. I tried, honestly. But, I was sabotaged with 5 Bean Dip, Guacamole, Chili Con Queso, Pot Stickers, Crab Dip, Artichoke Dip and Brownies for heaven's sake! There was nothing to do but go ahead and break out the wine! No problems. No worries. I had lost another pound before the melee, so you can rest assured I will be doing double duty on the tread this week to make sure I keep moving on down.

See you at the pool!
(Go Giants)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice try. I stayed home from the Super Bowl party, thank god!

Erica said...

The food sure was good. Whoops!